[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter practice tomorrow - weather permitting

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:32:07 EDT 2017

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Tomorrow is the last practice before Pennsic. After that we will be on
hiatus until the Sunday after Pennsic, which is August 20th.

HOWEVER, the weather forecast is not looking promising. If the rain and
thunderstorms materialize, then we will cancel since the practice site is
in a flash flood zone. Keep an eye on this list or the Barony Facebook page.

If the weather is kind, youth fighter practice will continue from 2 to 5 pm at
the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End.
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/KFidAcAKxG32

Loaner gear will be available. Remember that the practice site has no
seating, so bring a folding chair if you want to be able to sit somewhere
other than on the ground. I will provide water and cups.

Schedule going forward:

- July 23 - practice at Washington Blvd site - LAST PRACTICE BEFORE PENNSIC
- July 30-August 13 - no practices, go to Pennsic!
- August 20 - practice resumes at Washington Blvd.

I hope we'll see you there this Sunday!

Arianna