[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting/Garb Swap/Martial Practices TOMORROW

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 14:42:22 EDT 2017

With the weather tomorrow not being promising, I have secured an alternate,
indoor, venue for tomorrow. I will be watching the weather tomorrow and make
a call, but our alternate indoor site is at The Castle, 755 Stonegate Dr.,
Wexford, PA 15090. This is for the Barony Meeting/Garb Swap and
Fencing/Heavy/Youth Fight Practices. I apologies that an indoor location was
unavailable to accommodate Archery and Thrown Weapons.

Thank you to Earl Byron and Countess Ariella for their generosity and
kindness in opening their home to us once again.

Odriana, Seneschal