[SCA-BMDL] Archery Site Clean Up and Post Halloween Shoot!

Michelle Bauer designsbymlb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:04:23 EDT 2016

Archery Site Clean Up and Post Halloween Shoot.  November 6th!

>>----->   >>----->   >>----->   >>----->   >>----->   >>----->

Show up on site before 11, as early as 9am, and help us clean up our site.
Master Urho Waltterinen will be bringing a fantastic hot Soup, and I will
be looking to bring some hot cider to go along in the cold morning.

After the site's cleaned up, we will setup our Post Halloween Shoot!

Everyone is encouraged to bring their left over candy and jack-o-lanterns.
There is a prize for most fun pumpkin to shoot, as well as a prize for
shooting the post Halloween tournament, all are welcome to join. Not to
mention there will be candy, ^_~'

Come join the fun! November 6th!

         __J"L__
         """"""

~Your BMDL Captain of Archers Lady Katheryn Täntzel.