[SCA-BMDL] Maker Faire demo

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:45:23 EDT 2016

Heavy fighters - I got a request yesterday for anyone interested in helping
at Maker Faire this coming weekend.  The Barony has a booth there, and
while there is not room for actual fighting this year, anyone interested in
showing some armor and talking to people about armor/fighting is welcome.
Due to a work obligation I can't be there, but anyone interested should
contact Rufina for details at rufinasca (at) gmail (dot) com.  It is my
understanding that if you're helping out you get free admission.  Thanks!

Isenwulf