[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Gift Basket

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:10:02 EST 2016

Hello Debatable Lands!

The Coronation of our very own Prince Byron and Princess Ariella is coming
up in one short month. It's customary for our Barony to present the new
King and Queen with a gift basket from our people. Not only does this
showcase our most Excellent Artisans, but it also provides useful items to
our new Royalty for use during Their Reign.

If anyone would care to donate items, please let me or Lady Sumayya, our
gift basket coordinator, know. We will be at Barony Meeting Sunday, and
various other places around.

Items that are especially welcome are things our Royalty might gift to
others, from order medallions to small pieces of jewelry, clothing
accessories, incidentals like needle books, small blank notebooks, blank
thank you cards, small feast items, cording, (consumables are welcome, but
very well labeled, please). Anything you think is useful. Handmade or store
bought or anything in between.

Thank you!

In Levitate et Caritate
~Baroness Hilda