[SCA-BMDL] shared from AE list- Queens' Tea at Pennsic

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:02:09 EST 2016

Unto all Good Gentles of our Fair AEthelmearc does Her Highness Ariella of Thornbury send fond Greetings!  Traditionally either the East or Middle Kingdom hosts the Queens' Tea at Pennsic.   AEthelmearc will host the Queens and Princesses of the Known World at Pennsic this year for the first time and we would like to transform Aethelmearc Royal into a medieval garden. As this Queens' Tea is a privately funded event, showcasing the talent and arts of Aethelmearc, we hope all interested can offer to help.  The Head Gardener is Mistress Filipia Caprioti (Brenda Rich on FB or 7yphoonjane at gmail) and the Head Cooks are Lady Ottiligie (ottilige.vonrappoltsweiler at facebook.com) and Mistress Odriana (Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com). Mistress Gabrielle (Lorna MacDonald Czarnota on FB) is providing harp music. Master Ambrose (Brandon McCormick on FB) is formulating a labrinth. Baroness Betha (Helene Jacobs on FB) is making embroidered napkins as favors). We are happy to accept any contributions people can give: money, growing plants, providing food and drinks, etc. If you can help, please coordinate with the organizers listed! Here's to having fun creating a beautiful event within Pennsic!

Yours In Service,

Ariella, Princess