[SCA-BMDL] Invasion of Ballachlagan and Silva Vulcani Muster

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:30:53 EST 2016

As a reminder this week we will not be having fencing practice at the ECS.
Instead go to Ballachlagan for our invasion.

Their practice starts at 1PM and the address is

*Warwood Middle School *
*150 VIKING DR*
*Wheeling, WV 26003*

There will be loaner gear available for those wishing to make the trip if
you need to borrow.

Next week there will be no fencing practice again as we will be attending
the muster at Silva Vulcani, California University mundanely, full
announcement from Facebook following:

Cindy Lynn Speer‎ *to* Aethelmearc Rapier Army
February 22 at 9:39am
It's
not Adult Swim, but Silva Vulcani is holding a muster on March 6th,
from 10:00 until 5:00 in Hamer Hall.  There will be a TON of melee, some
classes, a tournament.  There is plenty of room so non-fencing people can
set up and do arts and sciences.

Classes:  We will have two main tracts:  Melee and MOL.  If you are
interested in becoming an MOL, or if you are a marshal or MIT who would
like to know how to work better with an MOL and provide them with what
they need to make a tournament run more smoothly, you will want to
attend the excellent Aemilia Soteria's class.  As for Melee, our own
Warlord will be here to help us get into shape, and there are at least
two classes being offered.
There will also be a small tournament in the morning.
Food:  There will be a Tavern -- Cal U kids will provide lunch-type
things, proceeds will be divided between Cal U's fencing and Medieval
Clubs.  You can also bring your own lunch.
Parking:  I will have more information on parking.  I am hoping to get it
for free, but don't know yet.
Directions:  Below is a main link where they explain better than I how to
get here.
When I know about the parking, I will give you directions for on campus.
Anyway, this is where you would normally park, Hamer is the building right
across from the rail gate.
Directions and Maps : CAL U From
the East (Harrisburg, Philadelphia) Pennsylvania Turnpike to New
Stanton Exit 75, Interstate 70 West to Exit 37A (Toll Road 43)
calu.edu|By California University of Pennsylvania
http://www.calu.edu/about-us/directions-and-maps/