[SCA-BMDL] Attention fiber folks

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Wed Aug 24 07:09:00 EDT 2016

The fiber arts store "Natural Stitches" in East Liberty is closing in a few
weeks.
The owner, Martha, used to be active in the SCA, and some of you probably
know her.
Here are details about the final clearance and closing schedule.

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
ishiyama at ee0r.com