[SCA-BMDL] Update on Adriana Ramstar

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:08:40 EDT 2016

I spoke with Paula last night and here is the situation: Adriana has been
transitioned to palliative/hospice care and her condition is highly
variable. Some days are better than others. Having visitors can be a
difficult situation for Adriana, so visitors are not encouraged right now.
Paula did let me know that the cards that people sent via the hospital's
service really cheered her up and that continuing to send cards would be a
great way to help keep up Adriana's spirits. Please send cards to: Paula
Pinon, 52 Amherst Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15229.

Your thoughts and well-wishes are very much appreciated by Adriana and
everyone involved in her care. Keep 'em coming, folks.

Odriana
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*