[SCA-BMDL] Adriana Ramstar - UPDATE

Erin Simon erinsimon at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 16:50:33 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend; this is a difficult adjustment for everyone connected to her.

If she would benefit from therapeutic massage to ease pain/swelling, promote restful sleep, etc, her family is welcome to contact me.  I have been in private practice since 1992, my website is www.erincmt.com <http://www.erincmt.com/> .  If you would like to know more about my training and experience you are welcome to contact me.

Although I do not have information regarding palliative care on my website I have had extensive experience in working with people through this transition.

Best Wishes,
Erin