[SCA-BMDL] Adriana Ramstar - UPDATE

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:07:39 EDT 2016

I have received a call from Paula and she has asked that people not go and
visit Ceil at this time. She is being moved to palliative care today and
then will move to hospice. It's difficult for Ceil to take visitors at this
time. Paula has said that she will get in touch when and if Ceil is ready
to take visitors again.

As soon as I have any additional information, I will pass it along. I did
ask if sending cards was okay and Paula will pass along contact information
for the palliative care/hospice care facility so y'all can do that.
​Odriana​

--
*Aude aliquid dignum*