[SCA-BMDL] Post-Pennsic Painting Party (And Ice Cream Social!)

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:05:10 EDT 2016

Reminder: Beer & pop, ice cream, and painting fun at my place, beginning
noon tomorrow!

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "Cities are the absence of physical space between people and
//|\\ companies." - Edward Glaeser, "Triumph of the City"