[SCA-BMDL] Post-Pennsic Painting Party (And Ice Cream Social!)

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:20:35 EDT 2016

This is the time of year where we put away our gear, and mostly forget
about it until the next big camping event. For some of us, that's Pennsic
XLVI - waaay too long for our canvas and ideas to sit dormant.

Sure, we all have good intentions - "I'm going to go home, dry out my tent,
set it up and clean it off, patch that hole, and make a new banner!" And
then life hits in...

At noon next Sunday, Aug 21, in the year of our lords and ladies 51 (see
what I did there?), I will hold an ice cream social at my place, that of
the legendary 10,000 sq ft of flat land! Bring your tents, set them up, and
let them dry. Bring your Pennsic projects and work on them. Come to help
paint stars and comets on the ceiling panels for our baronial common- area
sunshades.

Or just come eat ice cream. It really is that simple!

Starts at noon, Sunday Aug 21, 1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh PA. This
link shows ample parking within 1 block of my house.

http://imgur.com/a/5tNUC

You can drop off tents on my yard before parking elsewhere, if desired.

Most importantly: free ice cream!

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a
//|\\ half." - Gracie Allen