[SCA-BMDL] garb free to a good home

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:33:37 EDT 2016

Greetings!  I am cleaning out our garb closets and have lots of T-tunics for men (size men's large and some for boys), a few houpelands for boys, and cotehardies and long T-tunic dresses for women (sizes 8-10, tall enough for 5'10" but can be hemmed).  We also have a dark reddish purple square wool Norse cloak, a pink silk kimono, a late period wool skirt in dark reddish purple (gathered waist), etc.  If anyone is interested in trying some of this garb on and taking it home, please let me know.
Yours,
Ariella