[SCA-BMDL] Seven Pearls Champs This Weekend!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:07:33 EDT 2016

Hello Debatable Lands! As we all settle back into mundania, washers and
dryers swirling, tubs and baskets still encroaching into our dining rooms
and hallways, and desperately trying to remember our work passwords, you
know you want a little extra hit of SCA....

Well, you got it! This Saturday, we hope you will come to the Baronial
Champions attending the Seven Pearls Championship Event this weekend. A
nice, easy drive, and a nice, easy event, where you can cheer on your
Barony, and chat with folks to solidify all those plans you just made over
the past couple weeks!

Below is the main information for the event including the times when the
finals for all of the different tourneys will be occurring.  If you are
able to attend, please come and cheer on our Champions!

Rapier: Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill

Thrown Weapons: Master Clewin Kupferhelbelinc

A&S: THL Kieran MacRae

Bardic: THL Bugga Billibit

Archery: Lady Annora, standing in for Master Urho

Rattan: THL Kieran MacRae

(We are also proud of our Youth Champions, Ulfr and Beren, but there is no
tourney for them that day)

In Levitate et Caritate, and Cheers!

Baroness Hilda and Baron Brandubh

"Seven Pearls Championship will be held Friday August 19th-Sunday August
21st at the New Germany Grove- 1635 New Germany Rd Summerhill, Pa 15958.
The site opens on Friday 5:00pm and closes at 12:00pm on Sunday. Camping is
free and very much encouraged. No shower facilities are available, but
please feel free to bring your own amenities. The site is discreetly wet
and above ground fires are permitted. No pets allowed on site. The autocrat
for this event is Master Lodovick of Grays Inn (Donald Meyers 2301 Saylor
School road Hollsopple Pa 15935). Any questions can be sent to him at
814-479-7264 before 11pm or lodovick at yahoo.com. There is a side board
provided for the event.

The event registration for this weekend of friends, food and fellowship
will be:

Adult Event Registration: $21
Adult Member Discount Event Registration: $16
Children(6-17) Registration: $6
Youth(5 and under): Free
Checks may be made payable to “SCA-PA, Inc; Barony of St. Swithin’s Bog”.

Schedule for Saturday:
9:00am-10:30am – Fencing
10:30am-12:00pm – Thrown Weapons
12:00pm – A&S judging / Bardic / Lunch break
1:00pm-2:30pm – Archery
2:30pm-4:00pm – Rattan
5:00pm or 6:00pm - Court "