[SCA-BMDL] Clarification: Scriptorium tonight is at 7:30

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:13:38 EDT 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

There are some inconsistencies on the BMDL website regarding the time of
tonight's Scriptorium, so let my clarify.

TONIGHT'S Scriptorium starts at 7:30. This ONLY applies to tonight's
roundtable.

Once our schedule settles down a bit (starting in June; stay tuned for
details on May's Scriptorium), Scriptorium will in general start at 7:00.

My apologies for any confusion that the conflicting information has caused.
We look forward to seeing everyone tonight!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc