[SCA-BMDL] Unit Commanders Named!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:01:50 EDT 2016

Hello Debatable Lands!

It's with great excitement that we announce Count Isenwulf as our Heavy
Fighting Unit Commander. Count Isenwulf brings a lot of experience with him
and we know he will represent us on the field most admirably. He can be
contacted at knightmarshal at debatablelands.org.

We're also excited to announce that our Rapier Fighting Unit Commander is
the Honorable Lord Jorundr. Our Baronial Squadron, Ragnarok, is in his very
capable hands. He can be contacted at fencingmarshal at debatablelands.org.

We invite all heavy and rapier fighters to fight with the Baronial Units.
We are looking forward witnessing and supporting your Most Excellent deeds
on the fields of glory!

In Levitate et Caritate
~Baron Brandubh and Baroness Hilda

PS: See also the DeBlog Post: http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=224