[SCA-BMDL] Request for Retaining Help for HRH on Oct. 31st for Kingdom A&S Championships

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:03:34 EDT 2015

Greetings to the Barony-Marche from Countess Genevieve.

I have agreed to serve as the coordinator for Their Royal Highnesses Byron
and Ariella in their current service as Royal Heirs and for their upcoming
reign.  TRH are currently in the process of adding more staff members to
their team, but they have a few events coming up very soon, where they will
need some help with retaining.

As His Highness recently posted, he is planning to travel up to the Shire
of Angel's Keep (Auburn, NY) for the Kingdom Arts & Sciences Championships
on October 31st.  We know that the 31st is a popular day for parties and
other activities, but if anyone is planning to attend the Kingdom A&S
Champs event and could spare some time during the day to help with
retaining, it would greatly be appreciated.  (Event info is posted on the
AEthelmearc web page: http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=1075)
 Their Majesties will also be attending this event and there will be a
Royal Court.

There is no requirement to travel with His Highness, but if you want to
share the ride with him, I'm sure he would appreciate some company on the
drive.

Please let me know if anyone from the Barony will be going to this event,
and especially if you would be willing to help out as a retainer.

Thanks in advance,

--Genevieve