[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank yous from the lunch cook

Joseph Napolitano jnsmithing at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:07:07 EDT 2015

I have to say that my first time heading up a meal for an SCA event went
better than I had any right to expect.
Thank you first to Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe for putting me up to it
and keeping just enough of an eye on me to make sure I didn't get in over
my head.

Thank you to our Autocrat Baron Liam for getting us a site with such a nice
kitchen,and our day autocrat THLady Isabelle Fleuretan, for keeping me in
the loop on schedule changes.

Thank you to all the people who helped in preparation of lunch, especially
for your persistence in asking what you could do

Vrouwe Lijsbet de Keukere
Lady Ottilige von Rappoltsweiler
Lord Finnr jafnkollr
Baron Aidan Ransford
Lord Arslan ibn Da'ud
Edward of Freeholt
Christopher Lewis.
THLady Elss of Augsburg

Another thank you to Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe for organizing the
cleanup crew who I am told  consisted  of

Master Tofi Kerthjalfadsson
Lady Silence de Cherbourg
Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr
THL Kieran MacRae
Lord Alaric Ravenshaw
Lord Robert MacEwin
Lady Ceindrech verch Elidir
Lady Melodia Beaupel
Lady Elizabeth Parker
Susanna de Hart
Scott Wood

Each and every one of you (and any I missed ) Thank you so very much for
cleaning up any and all messes whether I was part of them or not. I cannot
express how less of a burden this all turned out to be than I had expected.

I am truly humbled by your kind generosity in the gifts of your time.
Lord Takamatsu Gentarou Yoshitaka