[SCA-BMDL] Archery

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:19:44 EDT 2015

Greetings Archers,
Please see this the remaining archery schedule for this season.  As the
days get shorter and colder, the end of the season approaches.

10/25 Regular practice at Washington Blvd and site clean up
  come early and bring a rake to help clean up leaves, fallen tree limbs,
and trash.  We always leave the site better than we found it.

11/1 - Practice at Washington Blvd and Halloween and novelty shoot,
    bring your extra candy, challenges and novelty shoots all day!

11/8 - Archery at Byron and Ariella's Castle in Wexford!
  Barony meeting and Harvest revel - starting winter challenge shooting

11/15 - weather dependent - Last Practice at Washington Blvd.
   If the weather holds up, the last practice of the season!

After that Outdoor Archery is closed for the season, The canton of
Steltonwald will still host Wednesday evening practices at their indoor
range at the Beaver Valley Archery Club.

Cheers,
Brandubh