[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank Yous from the Head Cook

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:47:11 EDT 2015

I am in the position of having the blessed task of having lots of people to
thank for providing their time, talent, and energy towards making the
kitchen at Agincourt successful.

Thank you to the breakfast cooks - Baron Liam and THLady Elss of Augsburg

Thank you to the lunch cook -- Lord Takamatsu Gentarou Yoshitaka

Thank you to all of the amazing folks who worked in the kitchen to produce
the Feast. I said it at the event, it is my job to have lofty ideas and
these folks think that those ideas are interesting enough to make them
happen.

Vrouwe Lijsbet de Keukere
Lady Ottilige von Rappoltsweiler
Lord Finnr jafnkollr
Baron Aidan Ransford
Lord Arslan ibn Da'ud
Edward of Freeholt

Vrouwe Lijsbet de Keukere also went above and beyond and provided the
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands with imported Ryssoles, homemade
applesauce, and chickens from the far-off lands of Delftwood. She made sure
that there were vegetarian and gluten free versions of the Ryssoles so that
everyone at the event could enjoy them.

I particularly want to thank the staff for being so skilled at what they do
that it allowed me to give council with the Vigilant as well as see my
little girl get a Baronial award in Court. I appreciate the ability to do
those things and know that when I return, everything will have continued
happening in my absence. You all are amazing and I appreciate everything
that you do.

Am extra THANK YOU to the intrepid clean up crew that not only washed and
dried dishes but also packaged up leftovers, swept floors, mopped floors,
and packed up my van:

Master Tofi Kerthjalfadsson
Lady Silence de Cherbourg
Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr
THL Kieran MacRae
Lord Alaric Ravenshaw
Lord Robert MacEwin
Lady Ceindrech verch Elidir
Lady Melodia Beaupel
Lady Elizabeth Parker
Susanna de Hart
Scott Wood

Each one of you contributed to the event in a very real way by spending
your time and energy to help make the food portion of the event
possible..including the cleanup crew. Without the beneficence of all of
these people, the kitchen portion of the event couldn't happen with the
degree of skill that it did. I am deeply grateful to each of you and hope
that you enjoyed yourself enough to do it again with me in the future.

If there is anyone who I have missed it is completely unintentional. Please
let me know if I have missed you so that I may apologize, thank you in
person again, and then fix my error.

With the warmest of regards and the deepest of thanks,

Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*