[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: NO Youth Fighting the next TWO Sundays

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:49:43 EST 2015

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice is on hiatus for the next two
weekends.

This weekend the adult heavy fighters have a muster in Wexford and the
adult fencers are mustering at Cal U. The following weekend, our site, the
Environmental Charter School, is unavailable so there will be no martial
practices. Our next practice will be in two weeks, on March 1st.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Feb. 15 - NO PRACTICE, Heavy fighters and fencers will be at separate
musters
Feb. 22 - NO PRACTICE, the ECS is unavailable
Mar. 1 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Mar. 8 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Mar. 15 - practice at the Environmental Charter School

Enjoy your weekend.

Arianna