[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Practices 2/15 and 2/22

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:02:28 EST 2015

Greetings Heavy Fighters,
We will not be having practice at the Environmental Charter School for the
next 2 weeks. This week due to the Musters and next week due to a
scheduling conflict at the school.

On Febraury 15th there is a local Heavy Muster at Marshall Elementary
school (5135 Wexford Run Road, Wexford PA 15090) from Noon until 5pm, as
well as, a Fencing Muster at Cal U at which Their Majesties and Their
Highnesses will be in attendance.

On February 22nd, Weather Permitting, we will invade the Shire of
Ballachlagan at their practice site in Wheeling, WV. This presents an
opportunity to fight against people that you don't normally have the chance
too.

So let's go out and have some fun, learn some new things and prepare for
War!

In Service,
Baron Liam

--