[SCA-BMDL] Ice Dragon Judges

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:24:54 EST 2015

Greetings All,

I have once again agreed to organize the judges for ice Dragon and wanted
to let those of you who will be going and are able to Judge to please sign
up. At the moment we have 14 judges. I thank those who have taken the time
to register and hope to have many more!!

If you are interested in judging please register at the judge’s website
http://forms.geekypelican.com/icedragon/view.php?id=10619 The goal is to
have almost all of the judges preregistered for the Pent, so that the
assignments can be made smoothly. If you are uncertain if you will be
attending but want to be on the list just in case, please let me know that
you are tentative.

Baroness Alexandra dei Campagnella