[SCA-BMDL] reminder: Indoor February Muster in 1 week

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Sun Feb 8 08:27:12 EST 2015

Greetings all rattan Fighters!  We hope you are preparing your armor and plan to attend February's Indoor Muster this coming Sunday, February 15th, from 12 noon-5pm!  All Unbelts who wish to try out for the 10 Man Unbelted Tournament team for Pennsic should come on time and be in armor by 12:30pm for a Round Robin tournament.  Look for Sir Thorgrim to sign in!  We will run this quickly and have all other one-on-one fighting ongoing, too, as there is plenty of space.
Additionally, we are accepting donations to defray the cost of site rental and adding the extra hour of time for more pick ups and teaching at the end.  The site address is Marshall Elementary, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090 and it is no smoking, gym floor shoes, school property.  Email us with questions at caram at pitt.edu.
We look forward to seeing everyone in one week!
Yours in Service,
Sir Ariella and Sir Byron