[SCA-BMDL] Fencing Sunday 12/13

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:47:03 EST 2015

Greetings,

Tomorrow marks our final practice for the 2015 year, so come out and get
stabbing.

WARNING: This weekend the Parkway East (Rt. 376 between Oakland and
Wilkinsburg) will be CLOSED again because they are demolishing the
Greenfield bridge. Info on detours is available here:
http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/The-412/November-2015/How-to-Get-Around-Upcoming-Closing-of-the-Parkway-East/
 If
you are coming from the north, I recommend going to the summer site at
Washington Blvd, and then following Washington Blvd. south about 1.8 miles
to Penn Ave. Turn left on Penn, go  about half a mile, and turn right on
South Braddock. Follow S. Braddock past Forbes and take the first right
after Frick Park onto Henrietta St. The school is on the right. Enter
through the front door; we'll be in the cafeteria straight ahead and on the
right.

If you still want to practice 12/20 go to Ballachlagan's practice, they
have graciously offered to host any who wish to get in one final practice
this year.

Jorundr

--
ZETSUBOU SHITA!!!!!!!!