[SCA-BMDL] New Year's Day Brunch

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Sun Dec 13 10:38:02 EST 2015

Greetings!

You all are invited to a New Year's Day Brunch at Alaric and Elsbeth's
place!  The festivities start at noon on January 1st, 2016 and continue as
long as folks want to hang out.  Transitive coolness applies ... we think
you're cool and we also think your friends are cool!

The address is:  1194 Firwood Drive, Pittsburgh, PA   15243
Here is a Google Map Link:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1194+Firwood+Dr,+Pittsburgh,+PA+15243

In addition to brunch we'll have tables for games.  We have two dogs (non
shedding) so those with allergies please plan appropriately.

We hope to see many of you there!

Alaric & Elsbeth