[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice THIS SUNDAY, PARKWAY CLOSED

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:25:33 EST 2015

Unto all Youth Fighters and their parents,

This Sunday Youth Fighter Practice resumes at the Environmental Charter
School at 829 Milton Ave. in Regent Square. Map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/t9ZNbjzuPnp  THIS IS THE LAST FIGHTER PRACTICE OF 2015.
We will resume on January 3rd.

WARNING: This weekend the Parkway East (Rt. 376 between Oakland and
Wilkinsburg) will be CLOSED again because they are demolishing the
Greenfield bridge. Info on detours is available here:
http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/The-412/November-2015/How-to-Get-Around-Upcoming-Closing-of-the-Parkway-East/
 If
you are coming from the north, I recommend going to the summer site at
Washington Blvd, and then following Washington Blvd. south about 1.8 miles
to Penn Ave. Turn left on Penn, go  about half a mile, and turn right on
South Braddock. Follow S. Braddock past Forbes and take the first right
after Frick Park onto Henrietta St. The school is on the right. Enter
through the front door; we'll be in the cafeteria straight ahead and on the
right.

Also, I am pleased to announce that Mistress Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen
will be taking over as Debatable Lands Youth Combat Marshal as of January.
Some of you may know her better as Karl's mom. I will still be attending
practices and assisting her with marshaling, but she will be in charge and
will have most of the loaner gear. Thank you, Mistress Fredeburg!

Youth combat schedule going forward:

December 13 - Practice at the ECS
December 20 - NO PRACTICE, SITE UNAVAILABLE
December 27 - NO PRACTICE, CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
January 3 - Practice at the ECS
January 10 - Practice at the ECS
January 17 - Practice at the ECS

See you this Sunday!