[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons -- April 19, 11 AM

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:54:03 EDT 2015

Thrown Weapons is starting up!!

YAY! For those of us needing significant time with our sharp and pointy
weapons, I will be running the throwing range at our Washington Blvd site
from 11 am until maybe 3 or 4 pm, depending on demand......

.....weather and conditions being favorable. The ground needs to be stable,
and the weapons need to be non-slippy. Of course, I will have the loaner
axes and knives for anyone wishing to learn and try this fabulous martial
art!

Wear your closed-toe shoes, bring a chair and a beverage or whatever you
need to be comfortable (and dry) for all day fun! Also, for those of you
who are new to the area and/or the SCA, all of these practices, every
Sunday, all summer long, are FREE.

Here are directions:

http://www.debatablelands.org/fight_directions.php

See you there!