[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:14:08 EDT 2015

Archery Practice will begin outdoor practice this weekend on Sunday April
19 and we will be shooting beginning at 11:00 AM.  But since this is the
first practice of the year, we have a little work to do.  To that end I'll
be on the field starting at 10:00 AM with a rake attempting to clear away
some of the weeds, leaves and debris that accumulate over the winter.
Please consider joining me early on Sunday, bring rakes, gloves, or leaf
blowers to help clear out the site for another season of Archery.

Especial thanks to Meistari Urho for organizing the muster at the Castle
last weekend, encouraging archers to come out and start tuning up their
bows.

Cheers,
Brandubh, Captain of Archers.