[SCA-BMDL] Heralds and Scribes Symposium Thank You

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:07:57 EST 2014

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima and Isabel, autocrats for the
recent Æthelmearc Heralds and Scribes Symposium.

A smooth day can be accomplished only with the help of many hands. We would
like to extend our extreme gratitude to everyone who assisted in making an
enjoyable and educational day for all those who attended, most notably:
* Maitresse Yvianne de Castel d'Avignon and Baron Malcomus Willelmi, who
coordinated the scribal and heraldic classes, respectively;
* Fuji'na-dono no Takako, who led the kitchen staff in preparing the
sumptuous dayboard;
* Baron Bataar Sogdo, who orchestrated the setup and cleanup of the hall;
* Master Alaric MacConnal and Hara-dono Kikumatsu, who ran the Troll table;
* Lady Aemilia Soteria, for not only assisting with setup but also for
spending almost the entire event in the kitchen;
* Lady Adeliz Argenti for assisting with setup and cleanup;
* Lady Abbatissa Dreye de Banberri, for assisting in the kitchen and with
cleanup;
* Baroness Genevieve du Vent Argent, for volunteering at the Troll table
and for helping with the site tokens;
* Dame Elsbeth Anne Roth, Ishiyama-roku-i Gentarō Yori'ie and Lady Melodia
Beaupel for assisting with the site tokens;
* Tiarna Padraig O Branduibh, Baroness Juliana Rosalia Dolce di Siena, Sir
Aengus MacBain, Maitresse Yvianne de Castel d'Avignon, Baroness Anna
Eisenkopf, and Mistress Jenna MacPherson of Lion's Tower for assisting with
site cleanup.

In addition, we would like to thank all those -- too many to mention -- who
volunteered their time to share their knowledge with others by teaching
classes during the day. Our day of classes wouldn't have been much of a day
of classes without you!

As with any endeavor such as this, we are sure that there were others who
took the time to assist during the day, but whose names we may not have
caught. Your service, while anonymous, is no less valuable or appreciated,
and we apologize for our oversight in not thanking you properly.

In Honor and Service,
Kameshima and Isabel, Autocrats