[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Populace Badge PATCHES

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sat Nov 22 12:41:27 EST 2014

Following up on the car magnets I had made lat year, I have
had embroidered patches made with the BMDL populace badge.

http://www.ee0r.com/sca/heraldry/patch-bmdl-small.jpg

The patches are 3 inches in diameter, embroidered on black
twill fabric, with a fully merrowed edge.

One nice thing I have discovered is that since the comet is
done in white thread, if you are the recipient of a Baronial
award, a common Sharpie can turn this into the Red, Gold, or
Blue/White Comet patch you have been waiting for!

Show your Baronial pride, and attach a patch to your tabard,
sash, kataginu, satchel, baldric, gown, hat, hood, or jacket.
If all else fails, sew one to a rectangle of fabric and make
a belt favor.

I am selling these as a fund raiser for the Barony, and they
are available for a suggested donation of $2 per patch. If
you are a Baronial officer or activity leader, and you want
to purchase some patches for official use, ask me about a
discounted price.

Just two dollars each! What a bargain!

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie