[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice tomorrow

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Wed Nov 19 14:02:31 EST 2014

Greetings, dancers!  Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, November's dance
practice will be one week early... i.e., tomorrow (November 20th)!  As
usual, it'll run from 8-10pm, and this month we'll once again be in
Porter Hall A20, on the main hallway on the bottom floor of Porter Hall.

As always, you don't need a partner, garb, or previous experience with
dance to come join us.  If you need better directions to the room, or
have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, or give me a call:
412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai o'r Llyn, BMDL Dancemaster