[SCA-BMDL] Fireside Feast schedule (from FB)

Cara McCandless caram at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:33:09 EDT 2014

Greetings!  Sir Thorgrim has posted the schedule for fighting on Facebook for this Saturday's event:

Greetings unto the fighters of AEthelwald. This coming weekend is the Shire of Sunderoak's Fireside Feast August 29th-31st at Breakneck Campground (1757 Cheeseman Road, Portersville, PA. 16051). If you dont have plans and want to relax by a fire all day and tell "there I was stories"....this is the laid back weekend camping event for you! If your feeling a little more productive....and want to get some training under your belt, AND hit some of your near and dear friends.....we've got that too!! Saturdays tentative fighting schedule looks like this.... Fireside Feast Saturday Fighting/Training schedule
9-10 am armor inspections,
10-11am Round Robin,
11-1230pm Spear 101 basics/ drills, (Sir Alonzio)
1230-1pm half hour break,
1-230pm Shield and Spear in the Melee/Hands on (Lady Cynewyn)
230-330pm Sword and Shield in the Melee/Hands on (Sir Alonzio)
330-430pm Polearm in the melee/Hands on (Sir Alonzio)
Site fees: Onboard - Adult- $10 plus a dish to pass, Children 5-17 $7.
Outboard - Adult $10, Children 5-17 $7. Camping $5/person/night.

Yours,
Ariella