[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice this Thursday

Jeffrey Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Mon Aug 25 23:47:09 EDT 2014

Greetings, dancers!  This month's dance practice will be this Thursday, August 28th, from 8-10pm.  This still being summer and all, we'll have practice outside on "The Mall" at CMU (map).  In case of inclement weather, we'll be in
Porter Hall A18C.  This will likely be our last outside practice of the year, so if you'd like a chance to dancing in the grass in this lovely weather, make sure to stop by.

As always, you don't need a partner, garb, or previous experience with dance to come join us.  If you need better directions to the room, or have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, or give me a call: 412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai o'r Llyn, BMDL Dancemaster