[SCA-BMDL] September Barony Meeting

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Tue Aug 26 22:39:12 EDT 2014

Greetings All!

The September Barony Meeting is Thursday, September 4th at 7:30 pm in
Wean Hall 5409, CMU.
Come and join us as we welcome the newest members of the College of
Cour d'Or. This is the day after the CMU activities fair so come in
garb and bring something to share so we can show all the cool things
we do! If any of the guilds would like to perform or do a quick demo,
let me know!

Directions:
>From Frew Street parking: Pass through Porter/Baker hall and go
straight across to Wean Hall. The entrance is on the 5th floor, so
after going through the doors, take the hall to the right. Room 5409
will be on your left.
>From Morewood / Forbes parking lot: Cross Forbes and enter the
Newel-Simon-Harris building. Take the indoor bridge on the 4th that
connects to the 4th floor of Wean, and then either take the stairs or
elevator up to the fifth floor. After exiting the elevator, take the
hall to the left and Room 5409 will be on your left.

In Service,

Alaric
Seneschal