[SCA-BMDL] A&S Round No-Table this Sunday

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Aug 15 10:13:04 EDT 2014

This Sunday (08/17) at the Washington Boulevard pratice site, I'd like to
do a sort of "round table discussion" of your Pennsic A&S experience,
except we probably won't have a table. What classes did you manage to get
to? If you taught a class, how did it go? How did your entry in the big
display go? Did you work on anything in camp? Did your garb or camp project
survive the war? What's your new inspiration? In general, how was war for
you from an A&S perspective? Let's aim for noonish for the main part of
this, but I expect to be there earlier and stay later just talking with
people. Bring something to keep your hands busy if you want, but a chair
and refreshing beverage are all that's needed for this.

Next Sunday (08/24)is the next Scriptorium at Mistress Odriana's home.
Please please please participate in this. Our scribes, illuminators, and
calligraphers have been working their fingers to the elbow keeping the
Barony supplied with the hand-made scrolls we cherish. The Barony needs
help at any and all skill levels creating scrolls and scroll blanks. The
Signet's trusty crew will help you find a way to help.

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
ishiyama at ee0r.com