[SCA-BMDL] Interested in monthly Bardic?

Carson Lutchansky carson at litech.org
Fri Aug 15 15:29:55 EDT 2014

I’m thinking of starting up a monthly bardic circle, likely to be held at my house in Squirrel Hill. There’s a discussion going on in the baronial FB group, but for those not on Facebook, it’s sounding like the preferred day and time would be Sunday evenings after fighter practices are over. It’d make for a lot of SCA stuff on Sundays, but it can also be an advantage for those already coming into the city from the outskirts. I’m just sending out feelers right now to gauge how much interest there is and whether it’d be worth it. Another idea that was brought up was having the location move from month to month to bring it closer to folks further out and spread the bardic love. Thoughts, opinions, interest?

 -Silence