[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:05:12 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

I hope everyone had a good Pennsic and came home safe and happy.

Congratulations to former BMDL youth fighter Eiiden Abdul Salam, who
received his AoA at Pennsic! Also, Lord Eiiden teamed up with Lord Robert
MacEwin of Thornhill to compete in the AEthelmearc Adult-Youth Tag Team
tourney, where they finished in the quarter finals for Division 3. Good
job, guys!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice resumes this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. I will
have loaner gear.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices going forward:

August 17 - practice at Washington Blvd.
August 24 - practice at Washington Blvd.
August 31 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 7 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 14 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 20 - AEthelmearc Youth Combat Champion's Tourney at Coronation
Sept. 21 - NO practice

See you on Sunday!

Arianna