[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice TONIGHT

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Thu Apr 24 13:08:09 EDT 2014

April's dance practice will take place TONIGHT, from 8-10pm, in Porter
Hall A20.  This isn't one of our regular rooms; if I remember correctly,
this is on the main hallway in Porter Hall (if you come in the entrance
from Frew St., keep going straight, rather than taking a left, as you
would for the A18 rooms).  I'll try to post a sign or two.

As always, feel free to give me a call if you need better directions, or
if you get there after 8 and can't get in the building: 412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai