[SCA-BMDL] Poly Swords at Blackstone Raids

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:54:26 EDT 2014

I'm pretty sure that Baron Liam is on the road to Blackstone Raids already, so I thought I'd share:
>From Duchess Tessa:
Blackstone Announcement: As MIC for Blackstone Raids, Poly swords will NOT be allowed in the melees on Saturday.
You may use them during single battles, the tournaments, etc as long as you follow the experimental procedures... i.e. your poly swords must be marked with alternating red and green stripes, you must inform your opponent(s), before the battle of what you are using and give them the opportunity to say no, if they don't want to face it. Bring another weapon,just in case.You must also file a report on how it went, including comments from those who you faced and/or if you let others use it, to my experimental deputy, Duke Duncan
Halstern after the event. Please report any concerns to him, as well.
If you try to use your poly sword, without following the rules, you may end up with your authorization card pulled for the weekend or longer and/or lose the priviledge of being allowed to use it during the experimental process.