[SCA-BMDL] anyone going to summer's end

tessathehuntress at comcast.net tessathehuntress at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 18:07:45 EDT 2013

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone was going to Summer's end that could take a small box/package for me (going to Duchess Rowan)?  Sorry, I just realized tonight that the event is this weekend.  I can meet someone tomorrow around lunch time (or anytime after that).  I work in penn hills/monroeville, but I'm willing to drive anywhere in pittsburgh to meet.. tomorrow evening I'll be heading out of town around 6pm, going north, towards Slippery rock.

If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tessa 412-552-9080 (texts are fine, too)