[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons on Sunday September 15, 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 14:06:15 EDT 2013

Greetings all!

With any kind of luck, the weather will be decent on Sunday, September 15, for thrown weapons practice starting at 11 AM. Right now it looks to be cool and a bit cloudy.

Please remember to wear your closed-toed shoes for safety, and bring a beverage, chair, or whatever is on your comforts-needed list. I will have the loaner gear as always, so there will be lots of toys for everyone.

Also! I will be bringing spears and a spear target to extra added fun!

Although not much has been said about this, according to the Steltonwald website: http://www.steltonwald.org/archers.shtml, the Baronial Thrown Weapons Championship will be held at Archers to the Wald on October 3rd!

Are you ready? Have you practiced enough? Have you thrown enough royal rounds? Better come down and put in some time...

Here's where you can find directions if you need them:  http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.php

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Elss