[SCA-BMDL] Cub Scout Help on 9/16?

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:26:26 EDT 2013

Hello, we were contacted by a cub scout pack asking if a couple of people could speak about the Middle Ages on Monday, 9/16 at 6:30pm near Sharpsburg. See below for details.
Kids usually like to hear about anything from castles to fighting to music/dance to arts - could be any number of things to talk about.

If you'd like to help out, please contact Greg Carter directly at  Greg.Carter at efi.com.
thanks!~Hilda

On Sep 5, 2013 2:26 PM, "Greg Carter" <Greg.Carter at efi.com> wrote:Cub Scout Pack 152 is looking for one or two reenactors to do a short program on Monday, September 16 after 6:30PM in Sharpsburg, PA.  Ideally this would be a 30-60 minute program with some educational discussion or demonstrations.  Venue is a fairly open campfire arena (outside, maybe rainy, fading daylight) I am hoping you can point me in the right direction since Google let me down for the first time in a long while.  Thanks! -Greg