[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting This Thursday!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:30:33 EDT 2013

Don't forget Barony Meeting tonight!
~H

From: hildasca at hotmail.com
To: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:20:37 -0400
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting This Thursday!

Hello!
September Barony Meeting is on Thursday, Sept 12th, at 7pm on CMU's campus in the University Center (Peter/Wright/McKenna Rooms, 2nd Floor).
The theme is NEW! Come and meet new people, or talk to people about new things, maybe something you've always wanted to try. If you're new to the SCA, or just the area, come out and be social! This is a relaxed Barony Meeting, where we can just sit and talk and exchange ideas and talk about the awesome things we do.
Since it's our newcomer meeting, if you can wear garb, please consider doing so. Also, there will be a short intro to the SCA and the Barony after announcements.
Let me know if you have any questions. See you there!
In Levitate et Caritate~Hilda, Seneschale
PS: Parking in the East Campus Garage near the UC is free that time of night - you take a ticket when you go in, validate in the machines when you leave, and the price comes up $0. For directions, visit http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/.