[SCA-BMDL] Fencingpractice this Sunday, and site clean up

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 22:12:28 EDT 2013

Fencing practice will be held at the Washington Blvd practice site beginning at 11 am or after the site clean up that will start at 10. Please come help clean the site we use all summer then stay to fence. Trash bags and snacks will be provided.

We have had several youth fencers at practice recently, we would be happy to have more.
Loaner gear will be available.

Irene
Rapier marshal

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials