[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 21:06:38 EDT 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!
Fighter practice continues this Sunday at Washington Blvd. park from 2-5 pm as usual. In honor of the impending holiday, we will have melees featuring... undead! Yes, you, too, can be a zombie fighter! Also, this is the last fighter practice before the Baronial Youth Champion's Tourney at Agincourt on Nov. 2. Get your practice in now! If you are not already authorized as a youth fighter, you must authorize in order to compete in the Champion's tourney. I can authorize fighters at Agincourt, but why not do it at practice this weekend instead?

This could potentially be our last outdoor practice of the season. There's no practice on Nov. 3 since the Baronial Youth Champs Tourney will be held at the Agincourt event on Saturday in South Park, and on Nov. 10 youth fighter practice will be held at the Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's castle. After that we will only be at Washington Blvd. if Baron Liam determines that the weather is suitable. Otherwise, practices will move to our indoor winter quarters at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills. More info as the date gets closer.

Debatable Lands youth fighter practice this Sunday is at the usual summer site in the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/FX4wg

The forecast for Sunday is for sunny with a high of 51, so dress warmly.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule going forward is as follows:

October 27 - Practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 2 - Agincourt event featuring the BARONIAL YOUTH COMBAT CHAMPIONS tourney! Event info: http://debatablelands.org/events/agincourt.php
Nov. 3 - NO PRACTICE, attend Agincourt on Saturday instead!
Nov. 10 - Practice at the Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's Castle in Wexford
Nov. 17 - Practice either at Washington Blvd. or at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church (PCC) depending on weather
Nov. 24 - Practice either at Washington Blvd. or at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church (PCC) depending on weather
Dec. 3 - NO PRACTICE, Thanksgiving weekend

See you on Sunday!

Arianna