[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons -->> 10 AM <-- Oct 27

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 09:49:11 EDT 2013

Throwers of the Debatable Lands!

Brrr! It looks like it will be cold this Sunday, October 27th, but there is no more worthwhile way to warm up than this --

Be at the Washington Blvd practice site at 10 AM and help leave the place looking better than we found it! We pick up trash, get rid of branches, and generally do our best to ensure that the site is clean and safe for ALL the visitors!

There will be snacky bits and assorted goodies, so wear your closed toe shoes, your nice warm jacket and bring some work gloves.

After a short break for refreshments, we can all pitch in to help set up the ranges so we can start throwing, fenching, and shooting as soon as possible!

NOTES:

At this time, it looks like there will be NO thrown weapons on November 3rd, as I will still be recovering from Agincourt.

Thrown weapons will be at the Castle for the Barony Meeting on November 10th.

We will be back at Washington Blvd on November 17th, and thereafter -- weather permitting!

Here's where you can find directions if you need them: http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.php

See you Sunday 10 AM!
Elss Augsburg