[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice -- Nov 17 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 09:19:38 EST 2013

Throwers of the Barony, Greetings!

Thank you to all who came early two weeks ago to help clean up the practice site at Washington Boulevard! Not only do we make the area cleaner and safer for all who use it, but we also are thanking the community through our service.

Last week we were at the castle, and even though it was **darn** cold, the range was pretty active!

This Sunday, November 17th, is currently forecast to be warmer but stormy, but I would like very much to get in another practice, so I will be there at 10:30 to set up. I will have the regular and the spear targets, and will be ready to post those last royal round scores.

This practice is weather permitting!

Next week's practice will be the last of the season, and that one will only be held if the weather permits.

Here's where you can find directions if you need them: http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.php

See you Sunday!

Elss