[SCA-BMDL] Arts and Sciences "Practice" this Sunday 11/24

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Nov 22 07:09:23 EST 2013

We had enough people last week that I think it's worth trying
to keep it going. There is plenty of table space in the room
we used, and multiple electrical outlets if you need them.

Your Baronial Arts & Sciences Crew will be working socially
from roughly 2pm to roughly 5pm at the Pittsburgh Chinese
Church, 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. This is the
same location as fighting practice, just on the second floor
instead of the third.

I'm not sure if we'll be doing this Thanksgiving weekend, but
this weekend definitely. Yes, I know that "Fabric, Fiber,
Fighting, Fishing, Fencing, Fetcetera" is this weekend, but
not everybody can go. If you're free, stop by and hang out
for a bit.

Last week, Hara stated preparing some fabric for shibori by
stitching patterns into it, Myfanwy worked to detangle an epic
yarn snarl, Bianca did some pattern cutting and embroidery,
and I worked on a new pair of tabi.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)